Version of Ulead VideoStudio Plus with Dolby Digital PowerPack v 11.5 supports the latest technologies, including the ability to burn DVDs in the format of HD DVD (to play them can be included in the distribution of player InterVideo WinDVD), conversion of HD-video in smaller file sizes, adding up to six effects "picture in-picture, the use of Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound and much more.
The program Ulead VideoStudio Plus there are a large number of presets, many templates and effects, the direct copying of video from camera to DVD, support converting videos into formats that can be downloaded to mobile devices - Apple iPod, Sony PSP, Smart Phone.
Plus version includes support for editing HD DVD and surround sound. In addition to standard features, the package Ulead VideoStudio 11.5 Plus implemented a complete solution for working with HD DVD. Users can import high-definition video from hard drives or AVCHD camcorders and edit it in real time without intermediate steps and without using high-performance systems.
Thanks to Corel PureHD editing HD video is now no different from the normal DV video editing on mid-range. For quick and easy HD video creation, the newly enhanced Assistant Movie Wizard, with which you can capture, edit and output HD movies in full resolution and surround sound Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound. Authored projects or folders can be burned to HD DVD-R/RW or even standard DVD-discs. Furthermore, complete with VideoStudio 11.5 Plus comes Player InterVideo WinDVD 8 Silver - the first universal player, certified to work with AVCHD.
More information can be found here
* Unmatched Ease of use
* Capture video from anywhere
* Fix common video problems easily
* Tools for Creative Power
* New Encoding Options
* Enhanced Movie Wizards
* DV-to-DVD Wizard
* Pro-quality titles and subtitles
* More Brilliant Filters and Effects
* Great Sound for Great Videos
* Enhanced Menus and Authoring
* The Most Complete Solution
End-to-end HD DVD
* Burn HD DVD authored projects or folders to HD DVD-R or DVD discs.
* AVCHD Camcorder Support - Import high definition video from hard drive and disc-based AVCHD camcorders.
* Real-time HD Editing without proxies on high-spec systems.
Enhanced Movie Wizard Templates
* Automatically create exciting movie-style openings using your video clips in multiple animated frames, which you can personalize later.
* Capture, edit and output full-resolution HD movies and discs.
New Auto Features
* Auto Subtitles in DV-to-DVD Wizard. Automatically add DV date and timestamp as you capture your videos, to instantly identify when it was shot.
* Smart Project Package. Free up disc space by exporting your trimmed and edited project to a new folder, for efficient archiving of only the clips that you have used in your final movie.
More Flexible User Interface
* Preview Window for overlays shows original overlay image, making it easier to adjust chroma key settings.
* Expandable Timeline. Expand the timeline at a click of a button, so that you can conveniently see all your overlay tracks.
* Place cue marks on the timeline to easily mark where you want a title to start, or perhaps some music to come in.
* "My Favorites" folder in Transitions Folder makes it easier to find the most-used transitions quickly.
New Encoding Options
* MPEG Optimizer analyzes the bitrates of all clips on the timeline, and suggests encoding settings to ensure the least re-rendering for the best quality and speed.
* Safely Pause rendering at any time when you need to do something that requires more PC resources.
Expanded Title and Subtitle Support
* Multi-language titles such as double-byte Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters supported.
* Unicode character set supported to simplify multi-language titles.
* Rotate titles directly in the preview window to any angle you like.
* DVD Sub-Title Import lets you Import a subtitle set in the language of your choice together with the video from a DVD.
* Sync subtitles to downloaded movies, which often have subtitle files available in. Srt format that will automatically synch to the video when burning a DVD.