n-Track Studio 6.1.2 Build 2832 + Portable | 20 MB + 20 MB
n-Track Studio turns your PC into an easy to use multitrack audio recording studio. Record, edit, overdub your audio tracks, apply effects, process audio live input, mix and then burn audio CDs or create mp3 files. n-Track is the perfect tool for professional quality audio recording and editing.
n-Track Studio is an Audio & MIDI Digital Multitrack Recorder that transforms your computer into a powerful audio recording studio. You can record, playback, overdub your audio tracks exploiting the flexibility and power of today's PCs for applying effects, realtime input processing, automated aux channels sends and returns, destructive and non-destructive wave editing. The program supports 24bit-192 khz recording, 64 bit mixing, multiple channels soundcards, live input processing, CD burning, mp3 encoding and much more.
Main n-Track's features:
* Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
* DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
* Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
* Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME and DirectSound
* Is compatible with multichannel Asio, WaveRT, WDM and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
* Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
* Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
* Realtime Audio effects can be added to each channel
* Adjust the effect settings and listen to the result in real time
* Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
* Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.0 and ReWire plug-ins...