MyInternetTV 8.1 build 19357 Portable | 13.5 MB
MyInternetTV - free TV on your PC. Hundreds of hours of free TV channels from around the world in different languages. No TV tuner card, no satellite or other hardware: only connection with yourinternet and you'll be linked to the wonderful world of news, sports, video and music.
* MyInternetTV - one of the best programs on the market, but so far due to some rough edges, not a leader. Let's hope the developers will consider this and we have an excellent product. In this case MyInternetTV - a great option. With it you can watch hundreds (more than 1100 +) free TV channels from around the world.
* Another thing, when the Internet and television together. There are a lot of programs with which you can watch broadcast multiple channels. But this is not very good: they choose this constellation of more or less works like oh no-brainer.
* The interface is practically no different from any other software of its kind: a window where the video is playing on the left, a list of channels - on the right. Unfortunately, no radio support. But for that to compensate for this deficiency, a small window is invited to the preview, which operates independently from the main window.
* This window has its own volume, which can be changed. Unfortunately, you can not hide it anywhere, it is removed only during the transition to full-screen mode. Mechanism itself is organized very clever: you choose a channel from the list, after clicking on the right mouse button option appears Preview (Preview), a couple of seconds there is a picture, they also all depends on your bandwidth and transmission quality.
* Channels appear in a single list, initially sorted alphabetically, you can set a filter in a particular country, will show only the channels from there. The most interesting station, you can save your bookmarks (here it's called My List).
* There are some oddities: the map in the main window and the preview window is not in sync. This does not stop watching, it's only stream buffering. Search for a specific channel is very simple, all you need is to enter his name in the special field and click.
Changes in this version:
- Channels list completely updated
- Internal engine updates