Acronis Drive Monitor 18.104.22.168 Portable | 13.2 MB
Acronis Drive Monitor is software application developed by Acronis to monitor server, workstation and PC hard disk drives.
Key benefits include:
* Automatically checks for disk problems – Monitors state and health of physical drives via S.M.A.R.T. parameters (including temperature, seek error rate, spin-up time and more than 20 other indicators) and displays the status
* Monitors critical events that indicate a risk to data safety – Unless noticed early, these problems may become more severe and lead to partial or complete data loss
* Automatically receive warning alerts – Get immediate notification of early warnings of drive malfunctions in order that preventive actions can be taken
* State of disk backups – Be alerted if your latest backup has failed or if you haven’t created a backup for a while. Otherwise, you’ll automatically be reminded of the need for a backup whenever a potential hard drive problem is detected
* Weekly status Reports – Stay current about electromechanical health of all drives with weekly reports.
Why should you use Acronis Drive Monitor?
We all depend on instant access to data stored on our hard drives – buried inside PC laptops, workstations and servers – but those disks are vulnerable to severe failures that can cause you to lose business and personal data. Acronis Drive Monitor alerts you to problems that may indicate an imminent failure so you can be prepared to handle it without data loss.
Download links :