Virtual Hypnotist is a open source interactive hypnosis program, and is a rewrite of Hypnotizer 2000.
It includes features such as voice recognition, speech synthesis, subliminal messages, completely customizable scripts (featuring a unique scripting language), videos, audio, and lots more. Its purpose is to simulate a real hypnosis session as much as possible.
* Script maker, for easily editing scripts, and for creating your own, which uses a flexible and unique scripting language.
* Binaural brainwave synchronizer, for generating sounds that help induce hypnosis (sync brainwaves), and for providing flashing color bars that visually also sync brainwaves.
* Lots of pre-made scripts, from inductions, deepeners, suggestions, etc.
* Two subliminal message systems, which add visual subliminal messages in sessions, and even let you display them on your computer screen while you work
* Hypnotic visual maker, for designing your own hypnotic effects
* Cool presets that get you started instantly
* A session logbook that lets you write down successes, notes, ideas, etc.
* Fully customizable hypnosis sessions
* Complete speech synthesis; choose from a selection of multiple voices, and even use other SAPI4 or SAPI5-compliant speech engines (only partial SAPI5 support is implemented).
* Speech recognition that lets you verbally respond to questions and prompts while under hypnosis
* Easy and powerful scripting language called ISL used for creating and processing scripts
* Animated characters used as virtual “hypnotists”
* Pop-up sessions, where the program can hide in the background and “pop up” at a certain time, and start the hypnotic induction
* Support for video files and flash animations, via Windows Media and Macromedia Flash, and even lots of videos/animations included
* Speed controls, to slow down and speed up both audio and video
* HypnoChat and Remote Controller, an AIM-compatible instant messaging system that allows one user of Virtual Hypnotist control another user's program over the Internet with the subject's consent, and even supports group sessions
* Complete tray icon and popup menu support
* Text-only sessions that display text on the screen instead of using the speech system.
* Background and Subliminal modes
* Support for playing hypnosis audio files, while using Virtual Hypnotist for graphics
* 3D graphics support with the TrueVision3D graphics engine
* Video and audio volume and rate changing support
* Session previewing support
* WAV file output support (SAPI5 only)
* Script Processor Console which allows a user to operate the script system in an interactive manner
* Script Converter for converting standard text scripts to the ISL script format
* Personalized information for use in sessions (name, gender, and preferred trigger)
* New GrockTunnel visual, which is a remake of the Grock hypnosis program, and supports word lists written for it.
* Support for loading scripts, images, videos and audio directly from internet URLs
* Comes with the Virtual Hypnotist User's Guide
* All source code is included (written in Visual Basic 6)
* And more
What's New :
* removed experimental winamp visual support along with BASS libraries
* fixed numerous bugs in the Grock Tunnel component
* added support for looping text in Grock Tunnel
* added support for disabling Grock Tunnel text
* added %name% and %trigger% variable support to Grock Tunnel
* changed popup subliminal cycle time slider to include 0, to disable
* session now ends when Grock Tunnel wordlist ends, instead of looping with no text
Size : 22.2 MB