The all-new ProShow Producer 3.0 allows you to create advanced, professional-grade presentation masterpieces that not only emotionalize and inspire audiences but bring them to the point of sale. With an award-winning feature set including unlimited photo/ video layering, show templates, branding, copy protection and built-in media authoring, plus all-new creative features like masking, vignetting and motion keyframing, the only limit to your success is your imagination.
Add an unlimited number of layers to any slide.
Drag and drop to easily add content to a show.
Supports 100+ file types.
Transparency support for PSD, PNG, TIFF and GIF files.
New! Turn any layer into a fully-customized mask to conceal or reveal aspects of underlying layers.
New! Add a gradient or solid color as a slide layer to a layer to get incredible results.
Spice up a presentation using interactive slide actions to launch PDFs, spreadsheets, webpages and more.
New! Set transition effects for individual layers...
Control the font, size and color of captions in your slides.
New! Use caption keyframing to create multiple caption motion effects on a single slide.
New! Animate your captions with more amazing effects to choose from than ever before.
Add interactive captions to launch custom actions like Pause, Resume, Next Slide, Previous Slide, Write Email and many more.
New! Gain greater design control over captions with ProShow Producer's new caption styles, caption line spacing and caption character features.
Music and Sounds
Enhance any slide show by dropping in any MP3 or WAV audio file.
Save an audio track directly from a CD and drop it right into your slide show.
Crop your audio and set fades using the built-in Audio Trimmer...
Use slide show templates to boost productivity.
ProShow Producer provides native support for RAW files from digital cameras.
Use ProShow Producer's Projects mode to streamline workflow.
New! ProShow Producer's refreshed user interface includes a soundtrack waveform, a new slide options dialog and a favorites pane.
New! Get a close-up view of your work with a click of the mouse using the new Full Screen View.
New! Recover moved or misplaced files from a show easily with the new Find Missing Files feature.
New! Take complete control over show timing with the new timeline view...
Motion Keyframing- Blow your audience away by adding complex motion sequences (typically found in movies and high-end commercials) to your shows using this all-new, highly versatile motion tool. Using motion keyframing, you can create any combination of effects like…make photos and videos zoom in, then zoom out, rotate, fly off the page AND return to the page seconds later, all over the course of one slide!
Enhanced Zooming Control- Enhanced zooming in ProShow Producer 3.0 lets you zoom X and Y coordinates independently for any layer to achieve interesting warp-like effects. With enhanced zooming control, you can also zoom out further than ever before.
Caption Textures- For professional results, use gradients and textures to further enhance your captions, transforming your message into a design element in your show...
Changes in Version 3.5.2266:
* Enhanced Blu-ray menus to improve playback on some devices
* Enhanced quality of Share Show output
* Fixed issue affecting caption highlights on executable and web show menus
* Fixed problem with gradient based vignettes
* Fixed crash condition affecting caption key frames
* Fixed rare crash condition that could occur when using certain caption Fly In effects
* Fixed problem with drop shadows on layers containing transparency
* Fixed problems with vignettes on some layers
* Fixed problems with static rotation on some layers
* Fixed problems with drag through preview in Slide Options
* Fixed issue where Web Show HTML could use incorrect resolution
* Fixed problems with PAL based Blu-ray formats
* Fixed problem with high quality video output
* Fixed problem with display of layers having large Zoom values
* Fixed problems with caption spacing
* Fixed problem with resolution fields in View HTML dialog
* Fixed problems with vignettes on video layers
* Fixed rare crash condition affecting Blu-ray output
Size : 17,6 MB